Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Painting Update

Thought to take a short break and post on what I have been working on.

Friend of mine is pushing to get his US Marines done for the VSF campaign, so I have pitched in and have almost finished 3 companies for him. Flesh wash and highlights and mounting on bases to go. He is working on more down the table from me and gets a tiny bit annoyed when I say, "what color next?" while he is plugging away. 

Oh and in the background are more Native lifeforms for Venus.... possibly for the pictured Marines to encounter..

5 comments:

  1. Very fun!
    and those creatures are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask where the 'natives' come from?

    Are they home made or cast and I've missed them?

    Thanks
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creatures are:
    Ng'ok #36/40 - Masters of the Force (Star Wars Miniatures)

    I just highlighted and drybrushed some more color on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that eBay here I come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alfrik - picked two up as 'heavies' for SOBH - owe you one :-)

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete