Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Venusian Race for a Jungle/Swamp setting

Not wanting to field modified skinks or kroot, I found some star war aliens and decided to modify them for use in the VSF world. Being that they came with a type of pitchfork stabbing spear, I wanted to change them up and took some old Imperial Guard 40k laz pistols and rifles and combined them. Next, I got rid of the spear and drilled out each hand to take hold of the newly created rifle:

To the right is the unmodified creature, and to the left he has his shinny new ranged rifle. I rather like the snake scaled hide, but will work on the colors some, maybe a wash and some dry brushing to change it up some.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that head would look absolutley wizard mounted over my fire place! Jenkins! Fetch my pith helmet and my brace of Goliathone 83's.

    ReplyDelete