Friday, March 20, 2009

Dinosaurs for Pulp Adventure

Found these at a craft store, pre painted with the colors you see them with in the pictures, they are made by Safari Ltd. They were on sale and in the section labeld Baby Dino's but work well for 25mm figure as Dusty shows, my my he is FEARLESS! T-Rex witha six shooter! Talk about Brass ones..

Next shot shows some of the others that I found there. I suppose I could put on longer horns and plates to make them look more fierce but for 97 cents each I think they rather look good, although the two tone Allasaurus is a bit odd looking, suppose the hunter will go to his doom saying "odd colors on that one eh?" while it charges down on him..... I expect that I will hit them with a bit of a matt spray finish as they are more than a bit shiny. Other than that they are good to go into my Safari Hunter collection.

1 comment:

  1. I like the T-Rex; the others are a bit cartoonish - big eyes, big heads and odd poses, especially that two-tone Allosaur - that head looks grafted on from another model in a totally different scale!

    I've got some of HLBS's beautiful (but pricier than .97/ea!) pewter & resin dinos, but I'll have to take a better look at the local toy & craft stores soon.

    ReplyDelete